Connect your customized domain name to your Google Sites/ BlogSpot!
You can connect your own business or company domain name example: yourcompany.com to your Google Sites / BlogSpot.
We will provide FREE connect service IF you are buying the Google Sites Template or Google Sites Landing Page from us. Please purchase this product together with Google Sites Template/Landing Page Template to enjoy the free connection service ($19.99 Off) for the first year. The renewal staring from 2nd year will have the original pricing without discount.
If you HAVE the domain and would like our service to link it to YOUR OWN BlogSpot or Google Sites, please select Link Account Option. After that pm us your domain registrar login id and password and we will share the Gmail account to you to add to your Google Sites or BlogSpot.
Google Sites: Share with Others (beside the setting icon) > Add the Gmail account that we shared to you after purchase.
BlogSpot: Go to your blog, select Settings > scroll down to Permissions > under Blog admins and authors, Add the Gmail account that we shared to you after purchase.
We will register the domain with domain provider and after connection has been done, we will pass the registered domain provider account to you for the renewal (cheaper) or if you wish us to handle the renewal for you, we will charge the same price every year for maintaining your domain name. You can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org for your preference.
*The domain name you purchase will requires renewal every year. Once it is expired, you will not be able to use back the domain name and you will have risk on losing the domain as well.
Steps for New Buyer:
1. Purchase the link service with .com /.com.my / .my / Link Service Only.
2. Send us the domain name that you want based on your purchase (eg: abc.com / abc.com.my / abc.my). You will not be able to change it once we confirm. If you selected only the Link Service Only, send us your access to your domain name (example: Exabytes / GoDaddy / HostGator).
3. Share your BlogSpot/Google Sites access to the email: email@example.com.
4. We will begin to link your Blogger/Google Sites to your custom domain. Should take within 3 days.
5. After done linking, we will contact you via email and you can remove us from the Blog/Google Sites access.
Steps for Renewal:
1. Your domain will expired exactly 1 year. You can either ask us to provide you the access to the domain name provider so you can renew it on your own (cheaper) or we will handle the renewal for you.
*If you decided to renew yourself, we will pass you the access and we no longer provide any support or maintenance work.
2. Purchase the .com / .com.my / .my renewal to renew your domain name.